I realised that the more we want to control, the less control and freedom we have.
Mostly we are afraid that once we let go, we lose control. However, that isn’t true.
Mostly we control because of fear.
▪ Sometimes we are afraid that our beliefs get threatened.
▪ Sometimes we act out of jealousy, insecurities and lack of trust.
▪ Sometimes we are afraid that our friends and family would change.
▪ Sometimes we are afraid of making mistakes and looking bad in front of others.
▪ Sometimes we are afraid of the unknown and uncertainties.
When we try to control someone or something, we realize that we are actually wanting to be controlled by that person or thing. Since our freedom depends on the person or thing we want to control, the person or thing gets to decide how we feel.
Letting go of control is letting go of the feelings and illusions that we are out of control.
So Don’t Control 😊
Thanks For Reading